Executive Assistant, Manufacturing
Growth is a top priority for Agrium Wholesale and it doesn’t just apply to the nutrients we make or the size of our Company. To achieve growth and remain healthy and profitable we need talented, diverse employees to support our initiatives. In 2010, we were named as one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers and one of Alberta’s Top 50 Employers. Come grow your career at Agrium Wholesale where our employees strive to make a difference and take pride in helping to feed the world. We have a new position for:
Executive Assistant, Manufacturing, reporting directly to and supporting the Vice President, Special Projects, Vice President, Potash & Phosphate, and Vice President, Nitrogen & Other Services.
Specific responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
• First point of contact for Vice Presidents in their absence;
• Manage daily calendars, incoming calls, all travel arrangements (commercial / company jet), international travel visas, incoming mail, monitor e-mail, input expense reports (in SAP), specific requests;
• Co-ordinate and prepare the following: updating/creating presentations and documentation (some containing highly confidential, sensitive information) related to specific projects / assignments, monthly management reports, annual budgets along with monthly monitoring, draft meeting agendas, follow up action items;
• Manage purchase requisitions / orders, invoicing, enquiries, review of direct reports expense reports (in SAP);
• Co-ordinate all internal and external meetings for the Vice Presidents
Qualifications of the position include:
• Minimum of a High School Diploma, and a Administrative Certificate would be considered an asset;
8 to 10 years of related senior administrative experience with intermediate to advanced proficiency in Windows, Word, Excel, Adobe and PowerPoint;
• Working knowledge of SAP;
• Proficiency in compiling / working / interpreting data for completing Excel data analysis while maintaining a strong attention to detail;
• Strong organizational, analytical and communication skills and ability to effectively complete complex tasks and prioritize work to meet established deadlines with minimal direction;
• Works well independently, is proactive, and has ability to think quickly and manage multiple priorities within a fast paced environment;
• Professional, self motivated, quick learner, and ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders;
• Comfortable interacting with Executive level of management.
Agrium Wholesale is committed to providing employees with competitive compensation that reflects individual contribution, business performance and the markets in which we compete for talent. We pay-for-performance; employee total compensation is linked to Agrium’s goals and performance. We welcome diversity in our workplace and encourage applications from all qualified women and men, including persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities and First Nations.
Agrium\'s Corporate headquarters are located in Agrium Place in south Calgary adjacent to one of Calgary\'s major traffic artery, MacLeod Trail South. The building, built in 1999 received the 2002 BOMA Canada Office Building of the Year in the Suburban Categorywhich recognizes quality and excellence in office buildings management.
WH - Calgary (WH - Calgary)
Calgary, AB, CANADA
Canadian Dollar (CAD)
Job Closing Date (mm/dd/yy)
fulcrum search science is an executive search firm located in downtown toronto. since 1971, clients...
are you looking for a position where you can apply your professional customer service skills with...
we are a progressive, experienced and leading manufacturer well known for its high quality...
**position description:**cgi is the world’s 5th largest independent it and business process...